7 Sept 2011

Day's out.......**big hugs to my fav girls**

Morning peeps, 
How are you all today? Typical weathers a bit glum, but hey ho thats the sme old for good old Britan....hmmmmm, well guess what i think im over due a Thomas Sabo charm today, so yaaay me thinks its a must have on the shopping list today, off to Machester Arndale today with me lovely girlfriend, will keep you posted, watch this space.....will post pics of my goodies soon......**sighbacktoreality** work 1st so for now much love xoxo 

I thought id share these beautiful pics taken by me. we decided to take a long walk as part of our exercise regime and we got lost....panick not we ot these beautiful pic's and was a rather peaceful walk =D 
Avenham Park, Preston, UK

On the otherside of one of the bridges in Avenham Park, Preston, UK (dnt ask which kos this is where we were lost) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment