13 Jul 2013

Foundation

Ok so currently i am on the hype for the Dior Nude foundation :), i swear by it. It is absolutely amaaaaazing. Yup i am addicted to it. It gives a gorgeous glow to your face, which helps as I'm rather pale :( for an asian girl, with a lack of vitamin D-from the sun. But thats not the only reason i love it. It is a liquid formula, and it is so light. When you wear it feels like a general moisturiser, and isn't cake like at all. The coverage is amazing too. I like to go for a very natural coverage, or as people say a light coverage and this foundation allows me to do that which is amazing, and when i need extra coverage if i need to be an event and my skin isn't at its best i can accomplish this too with the same foundation:) 

I usually get mine from the local Debenhams store, or from a Selfridges store. It costs £32.00, but lasts for me forever. I would deffo recommend this product to girls who are after a great foundation were they get a great product, value for money, good coverage and an amaaazing glow :) 

I don't wear foundation on an everyday basis, i only wear it when i am wining & dining, or out at events such as weddings, family gatherings. The reason for this is i don't like to apply so many products to my skin, and like to give it as much air as possible. 


I have previously used the Dior Forever and again it was a great foundation at the time, gave me amazing coverage, and. Used very little product for my face, just i found i dint give me as great finish as the Nude hence why I have converted :) but yes if you are after a foundation that you can work and build coverage with but don't want the glow finish, i would advise you try the Dior Forever. 

That it for now from Hijabi in Heels xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment